Terms & Conditions
The Rewards Programme involves the payment of Commission to us by Participating Retailers in respect of your approved transactions for which we credit your ohmydosh.co.uk account with cash. You must earn £10 and your transactions must have been approved and payable by the Participating Retailers to receive and withdraw your Cash Reward. The Cash Rewards you receive are dependent on the Offers you complete.
Before participating in the Rewards Programme, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to terminate your ohmydosh.co.uk Account if you breach or we suspect you have breached the following Rules of the Rewards Programme. If we terminate your Account because of a breach by you of these Rules, you agree that your Rewards balance will be void and you will not seek to register with the Rewards Programme again, whether using the same or a different identity to that under which you were originally registered.
RULES OF THE REWARDS ROGRAMME
1. This rewards programme (the "Rewards Programme") is an online service provided by ohmydosh.co.uk ("Us/We/Our") wholly owned by Submission Technology Ltd whose registered office address is 3-4 Bower Terrace, Tonbridge Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 8RY and trading address is The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5PP, website www.ohmydosh.co.uk / (company number 04456811).
2. To enjoy the Rewards Programme, you must abide by the Rules of the Rewards Programme which shall govern your use of the Rewards Programme and will hereby be referred to as the “Rules”.
3. The Rewards Programme enables providers of goods and services ("Participating Retailers") to promote and offer them ("Participating Retailer Goods/Services") for purchase or participation by you in conjunction with certain rewards. You expressly agree that participation in the Rewards Programme is at your own sole risk. You understand that your purchase of or participation with Participating Retailer Goods/Services is subject to the terms and conditions of Participating Retailers and not these Rules. These Rules do not affect those of your statutory rights which cannot be amended or excluded in law and the exclusions and limitations of liability contained in them shall be construed and applied accordingly. We exclude, to the fullest extent permissible by law, all representations and warranties including as to title, fitness for purpose, merchantability and/or satisfactory quality regarding goods and/or services obtained from Participating Retailers through the Rewards Programme.
4. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure advertisements are correct. We are not responsible for incorrectly advertised Participating Retailer Goods/Services.
5. Your failure to correctly follow these Rules or instructions given by Us may result in no Rewards being credited to your account for which you will have no recourse against Us or Participating Retailers.
6. You agree that the Rewards Programme is provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranty that the Rewards Programme will meet your requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, timely or error free nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Rewards Programme or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through it.
7. You understand that your contractual relationship for the Rewards Programme is with Us. You shall contact Us only and shall not directly contact Participating Retailers in connection with any aspect of the Rewards Programme, whether for the purposes of raising a query, seeking further information or making a complaint/claim.
8. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of them.
9. You are only eligible to join and continue to take part in the Rewards Programme if you meet the following criteria:
- Have full legal capacity to enter into a contract;
- You use your true legal identity in the Rewards Programme and third party Offers;
- You are over 18 years of age;
- Your permanent place of residence is at an address in the UK; and,
- You maintain with Us a valid and subsisting email address.
11. When you complete an Approved Transaction, resulting in the payment of commission to Us by Participating Retailers then you will be entitled to a Cash Reward in accordance with the terms of the Participating Retailer's promotion.
12. Rewards shall be owned by Us and held in your Oh My Dosh Account. Only Rewards obtained from Approved Transactions shall be credited to your Account.
13. You understand and agree that Rewards have no value or cash equivalent, that they may not be transferred, exchanged or redeemed by You with third parties, whether for cash or in kind and that they do not represent any Stored Value.
14. You may only withdraw funds from your Account when you have earnt £10.00 and all of your transactions have been Approved.
15. Whilst many Participating Retailers report credits within a few days of an Approved Transaction being completed, some do not report them to Us until their returns period has expired. In the event that you completed an Approved Transaction in full compliance with all associated conditions and the Cash Reward is not pending as a credit to your Account, then in order to resolve it, your only option is to raise a ticket with supporting evidence to our Helpdesk as a result of which We will then attempt to make recovery from the Participating Retailer. Whilst We shall use reasonable endeavours to recover Rewards for non-tracked transactions We shall have no responsibility or liability for such delay or failure.
16. We cannot support Untracked Offer support requests where the transaction occurred more than 90 days ago.
17. If at any point a previous Offer that you have completed becomes rejected, you can provide us with Evidence that you took that Offer and it may lead to the Offer being approved. If the offer is not approved, you will not be paid for this Transaction.
18. Transactions that are marked with a pending status in your account are awaiting final confirmation from the retailer. This is an automatic process and there is little we can do to expedite the process.
19. You are not entitled to a Cash Reward in respect of Approved Transactions for which We do not receive the whole of the commission due from the Participating Retailer.
20. You warrant to Us that whilst a participant in the Rewards Programme, all the information you provide in connection with it shall be at all times true and correct to the best of your information, knowledge and belief. You are required to use the Rewards Programme in an ethical manner. Providing incorrect or inaccurate information for the purpose of misleading others is committing fraud. Should we suspect your misuse of the Rewards Programme, we reserve the right to terminate your Account without warning.
21. We reserve the right to adjust the balance of your Account in respect of non-payment from Participating Relaters, refunds or returned products, suspected or actual dishonesty, and/or mistakes including, but not limited to, accounting errors. You understand that running a Rewards Programme can be technically complex, and that in the course of so doing information may be withheld, provided or received in good faith by any of the participants in it, which may lead to the balance of your Account being inaccurate from time to time. You and We will use reasonable endeavours to deal with and rectify Account inaccuracies, and you agree that We shall have no liability to you or any third party in respect of them, including Our inability to rectify them to your satisfaction.
22. You shall indemnify and hold us our affiliates, officers and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense or damage (including reasonable legal fees) relating to your breach of these rules.
23. You are responsible for the security of your Account. From time to time we may ask you to update your Account password as part of our security measures. Please follow the steps when asked, if you have any queries or concerns, please raise a ticket via the Helpdesk. You will be able to raise a ticket with the Helpdesk even if you are signed out of your Account.
24. We will constantly review the balance of Rewards credited to your Account. When you are eligible to cash out your Rewards a ‘Withdraw Balance’ button will appear and once clicked you will be sent a payment via Bank Details or PayPal™, or any other electronic method we may use in the future, in an amount equivalent to the then balance of your Account, subject to each of the following criteria being met:
- You have at least £10.00 in your payable balance;
- You have activated your Account and updated your account profile to include your full postal address in accordance with the instructions supplied as part of the Rewards Programme and available from the Partner Service website; and
- you have provided us with your own personal Bank Details or PayPal™ details that match the name of your OhMyDosh account. We do not make payments to 3rd parties.
26. You agree that you will not transfer your Rewards to any other person or third party, barter them for goods or services or deliberately or negligently enable any other person to obtain the benefit of Rewards awarded to you with or without your consent and that you will keep your Account details private and secret from others. You further represent and warrant to us in opening an Account with us that you are not acting on behalf of, or for the benefit of, anyone else.
27. If you request your payment direct to your nominated bank account, you acknowledge that in the event that you provide incorrect bank account details your payment cannot be re-issued. Neither We nor Participating Retailers accept any liability in respect of you providing incorrect bank account details.
28. Without prejudice to Section 27, you are permitted to raise a dispute regarding a missed payment for up to 3 months after the date that you request to cash out. If you raise a dispute within the 3 month period, we will investigate and reply to you within 10 working days. After 3 months, we will not accept disputes for missed payments and we will not be held liable for missed payments.
29. Upon remittance of the payment to you, the balance of your Account in respect of which it has been issued will be void regardless of whether or not the payment is safely received by you. We reserve the right to close your Account at our convenience. We may close your Account at any time where:
30. You will not register with the Rewards Programme under an identity more than once without first terminating your current registration and you will not concurrently hold more than one account opened with any partner service under any identity.
- You are in breach of the terms of these Rules;
- You do not access your Account for 6 months; or
- We suspect that your Account has been accessed without your Authorisation.
31. If We terminate your Account because of a breach by you of these Rules you agree that you will not seek to register with the Rewards Programme again, whether using the same or a different identity to that under which you originally registered.
32. If your Account remains inactive for a period of 6 months your Account will be closed. Unless we determine otherwise in our absolute discretion and on a case-by-case basis, the balance of your Account shall be void and you will no longer be able to access your Account. In this instance, you may re-join the Rewards Programme with a different email address so long as you meet the eligibility criteria outlined in Section 9.
33. At any time, we reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Rewards Programme, any part of it or any feature within it, and/or restrict the hours of availability of the Rewards Programme without cause or liability and without your consent. Your continued use of the Rewards Programme shall indicate your agreement to the amended Rules. We will notify you of any changes to these Rules but it is your responsibility to check back here regularly for updates.
34. You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the size of the balance of your Account, the Rewards standing to its credit, or to be credited to it shall be automatically voided (so that you will not be entitled to any payment in respect thereof) in any and all of the following circumstances:
35. It is possible that during the period with which you are registered for the Rewards Programme the Partner, through whose website you registered, ceases to be a Rewards Programme Partner ("Partner Closure"). We will post a page, notifying you if and when that happens, providing you with details of how you may continue to participate in the Rewards Programme.
- If We should experience any event or process forming part of an insolvency, administration, receivership or winding up;
- If ohmydosh.co.uk or the Rewards Programme should cease operations; or,
- If for any reason, We should be unable to continue further funding of the Rewards Programme, in whole or in part and whether as regards some or all participants in it.
36. We operate a programme in connection with the Rewards Programme called Refer a Friend. It offers you the facility to refer new users in consideration for a bonus Cash Reward. The bonus amount will be £5.00 once the new user (referred friend) has reached £10.00 and you meet the following criteria:
37. You must not use inappropriate marketing methods, (including but not limited to, sending unsolicited email, posting in newsgroups or discussion forums that do not permit advertising or using false claims in their advertising) to benefit from the Refer a Friend Programme.
38. Where You refer a friend, who is not identified by the Reward Programme database as being referred via your original customised refer a friend link, no refer a friend bonus payment will be paid. We are not responsible for the failure of the Refer a Friend tracking links to accurately log your referrals.
39. In the advent that we run a promotion where as a "Welcome Bonus" is given, this bonus will only be payable when you have reached the £10 payable threshold pay out.
40. Due to high volumes of fraudulent activity, the following email domains are prohibited on OhMyDosh: mail.com, protonmail.com
41. Please note, OhMyDosh does not make payments to the following bank accounts: Monzo, Transferwise, Payoneer, Prepay Technologies & Modulr Finance (Revolut) & Wirecard Card Solutions.
42. As part of our onsite free draw, one winner will be selected at random to be our daily dosh winner. The standard daily prize is £5.00 but this can vary during campaigns and promotions run by Oh My Dosh; this will be stated by Oh My Dosh in these instances. We reserve the right to change this value, withhold payments, and reverse payments if necessary. If you are selected as a winner, you must click the claim button to add your reward to your Oh My Dosh balance. The reward cannot be withdrawn until you have reached the standard £10.00 cashout threshold. The reward is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Winners will not be notified via email or any other method of communication if they are the daily winner. If you are the daily winner, the claim button will appear green on the Oh My Dosh homepage. Click this to claim your cash reward. If you are not the daily winner, the claim button will be grey and you will not be able to claim any reward. If you are selected as our winner and you have provided your consent for us to use your profile picture for marketing purposes, the profile picture you upload to your account will be used on our site homepage. Everyone with an Oh My Dosh account will be able to see your profile picture. Please note, this is optional, you do not have to upload a profile picture in order to take part in the daily dosh winner draw. If you do not wish to be part of the draw, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com
43. These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with them.
Last updated: 16.05.2019
- The referred friend successfully completes the offers from a different IP Address;
- The referred friend’s Offers are Approved;
- You have a balance of over £10.00 (GBP); and
- The referred friend meets the eligibility criteria in Section 9.