To earn your dosh, you must ensure the following terms and conditions are met otherwise we will not be paid which means we cannot pay you.
This offer can only be used if you are a new member to Shepherds Friendly.
You must use your correct details.
In order for this offer to validate you must deposit atleast £30 a month for 3 months.
While most of the time it takes less than an hour for this offer to change to pending, it could take up to 7 Days.
Once pending, the average time for this offer to become payable is 90 days.
As with all investing, your capital is at risk you may get back less than you have put in. The value of the ISA will depend on the future performance of the investments and any bonuses that are paid as a result of positive investment conditions, which cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, if investment conditions are poor we may apply a Market Value Reduction (MVR).
- Cashback is available through OhMyDosh on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online
- Cashback will not be paid if a saved quote is used. You must click the OhMyDosh link, generate a new quote and make your purchase immediately
- Make sure you have third party cookie tracking enabled and you allow the confirmation page to fully load before closing the window
- Shepherds Friendly will not start to process your cashback until 90 days after the first monthly payment is made, with confirmation of cashback around 2 months afterwards.
- Cashback will not be paid if you have previously purchased a Shepherds Friendly Stocks and Shares ISA, or if you have purchased and since cancelled any other Shepherds Friendly plan
- Each Shepherds Friendly member can open only one ISA. Multiple ISA applications over any time period will be merged together
- Cashback is not currently available when transferring an existing ISA from another provider
- Cashback will not be paid if the policy is cancelled
- Cashback will not be paid if you stop paying or reduce your premiums
- Cashback will not be paid if you have purchased with stolen or fabricated details
- Cashback will only be paid for applications made from within the United Kingdom
- Cashback will not be paid if anyone other than the person named on the ISA application makes payments into the plan
- Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts
- Cashback may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges
All references to taxation are to UK taxation and are based on Shepherds Friendly Society's understanding of current legislation and H M Revenue and Customs practice which may change in the future Inflation may affect the purchasing value of the investment in the future.